Thursday, August 28, 2008

MIMS - DIMP Team Building 2008

I found it ! Nigel don't come near me !
Hei, its not easy to ride a wooden horse...
Anyway, let's do it together..
Why don't you guys catch me properly ?
Teamwork works !!

It's OK we will help you, just let go your hands..
here comes the 'spiderman'....
Am I steady ? nike shoes ma....
Vincent...be careful ah...


how to fix when they refuse to share ?
why they keep so many pieces ..?
help me la... U think very funny ah...?
let me handle him alone..
MIMS-DIMP team building 2008 event was held at Eagle Ranch, Port Dickson on 24th Aug '08.
Although it was just a one day event with only ten participants, we had lots of fun and most importantly we learnt a lot from one another. There were many lessons to be learnt from individual human character. Teamwork is not as easy as what we think unless we are willing to do it from within ourselves. It was clearly demonstrated during the one day event with my ten participants.
I wish them all the best in their upcoming encounters to achieve their ultimate goals.
All the Best from Simon Teo




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home